Wooden Raised Bed Pond Kits
Our Wooden Raised Bed Ponds are ideal for an instant and long-lasting garden pond which looks great in the garden or on the patio or decking, easy and quick to assemble - it really is a case of just add water...More information
Our Wooden Raised Bed Ponds are ideal for an instant and long-lasting garden pond which looks great in the garden or on the patio or decking, easy and quick to assemble - it really is a case of just add water!
The Wooden Pond Kits are based on our extremely popular Superior Wooden Raised Beddesign and the attractive, 40cm deep raised bed pond enjoys all the benefits of the beds - chunky 10cm (4") corner posts, 3.5cm (1¼") thick FSC planed planks for a quality finish and 10cm (4") wide capping to sit on and admire your fish - along with extra corner reinforcement and a thick pond liner which carries a 5 year guarantee.
The Wooden Raised Bed Pond Kits - available in two easy-to-place sizes - will bring life to gardens of all sizes and are particularly popular on decking and patios, where the sound and sight of a water feature or pond is very appealing.
Say no to expensive digger hire, back breaking excavating, plenty of mess and piles of spoil and yes to a quality garden pond in the blink of an eye!
- Raised Bed Pond Kits create an instant garden pond
- Available in four sizes - 0.6m x 1.2m (2ft x 4ft), 1.2m x 1.2m (4ft square), 1.2m x 1.8m (4ft x 6ft) - measurements refer to the outside of the planks the posts make the pond kits slightly larger.
- All sizes are 40cm deep
- Based on our renowned Superior Timber Raised Bed design
- Ponds feature reasurringly thick 10cm (4") corner posts
- Planed 3.5cm (1¼") thick FSC planed planks
- Chunky 10cm (4") wide capping lines edges to form a comfortable fish-viewing seat
- UV stabilised heavy duty pond liner has 5 year guarantee
- Reinforced corner sections for extra strength
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Ideal for patio and decking areas
- No excavation or back breaking ground preparation work
- Ideal for keeping fish or as a water feature
- Improved accessibility for those less mobile
- Use a solar powered pump oxygenator to keep water clear
- Self Assembly required - full instructions included
When positioning your Raised Bed Pond, please ensure the area is level and clear of stones and other sharp objects.
Rasied bed pond kit excellent. Didn't even have grumbles from my husband when he put it together it was so easy and it looks brilliant. Mrs Groves
Arrived promptly,bought at a discount, the quality of the components is first class. I have not yet assembled it, but I am confident that it will be all that I wanted. Even without water, I suspect that you will need two people to move it once built, such are the dimensions of the wood incorporated in it.
I bought the 4 x 4 raised pond to install on our patio. It was very starighforward to assemble, but without my cordless drill it would have been quite a chore! Tightening all coach bolts by hand could take all day. That said, the pond looks really good and the fish are very happy.