Window Box Garden Gift Voucher
Covering 3m² (32ft²), this Window Box Garden Gift Voucher is your passport to a collection of organic plug plants which is ideal for the beginner or frustrated gardener suffering from a distinct lack of open garden space in which to grow...More information
Covering 3m² (32ft²), this Window Box Garden Gift Voucher is your passport to a collection of organic plug plants which is ideal for the beginner or frustrated gardener suffering from a distinct lack of open garden space in which to grow.
Redeem the voucher and you'll receive 76 of the highest quality plug plants - all raised organically with Soil Association approved seed and compost - including beans, salad crops and herbs, all of which are perfectly suited for growing in pots, containers or a window box. You can even utilise a roof terrace, balcony or a windowsill if space is really tight, meaning you can grow in very handy reach of the kitchen - you'll enjoy an instant garden with the Window Box Garden Gift Voucher and your meals will benefit from an instant taste explosion!
To receive your plants, simply redeem the Patio Container Garden Voucher by filling out the freepost postcard or visiting Rocket Gardens. Your plants will then be despatched and you’ll have an instant garden to tend!
Despatch Window – Late April to Late July
- Window Box Garden ideal for beginner gardeners as an introduction to growing vegetables
- Suitable for patio, container, window box, terrace and balcony growing
- Perfect for town or inner city gardens
- Plants supplied are approx 10cm (4") in height and ready to plant
- Offers a wide seasonal choice of vegetables
- All plants grown organically without the use of pesticides, herbicides, chemical sprays and fertilisers
- No artificial heating used in growing plants - less use of fossil fuel and stronger plants develop
- Full growing instructions included
- Seed and compost both Soil Association approved
- Order your garden by voucher
- Great gift idea
Your plants will all be delivered at the same time, so please ensure you have your beds ready and waiting for their arrival. Although your plants have been fully hardened off, you may need to offer some initial protection from weather conditions until the plants become acclimatised to your garden - we recommend insulating fleece. The contents of this garden may also vary slightly depending upon the season.