Vehicle Escaper Traction Strips (2)
The Vehicle Escaper Traction Strips spell an end to attempts to dig a car out of the snow or hunt around for planks to help a mud-trapped vehicle escape - they're the quick, clean and easy way to free your car from mud, snow and sand...More information
The Vehicle Escaper Traction Strips spell an end to attempts to dig a car out of the snow or hunt around for planks to help a mud-trapped vehicle escape - they're the quick, clean and easy way to free your car from mud, snow and sand.
The pair of flexible tracks provide plenty of grip and can be used to assist vehicles weighing up to 3.5 tonnes (typically a large van); strong metal hinges allow the tracks to be folded and stored in the car boot whilst the honeycomb cleats offer maximum grip.
Simply unfold the vehicle traction strips, clear as much of the snow, mud or hazard away and place them under the driving wheels for a quick getaway - we can't promise you' ll never get stuck with the Vehicle Escaper Traction Strips but getting out will be a whole lot easier!
- Vehicle Escaper Traction Strips supplied in sets of two
- Each traction strip measures 60cm L x 18cm W x 1.25cm D
- 3 part heavy duty plastic tracks
- Tough metal hinges
- Use with vehicles weighing up to 3.5 tonnes
- Ideal for most cars and small vans
- Use to free vehicles stuck in mud, snow and sand
- Tracks completely flexible so follow contours of ground
- Deep honeycomb cleats for maximum grip
- Bright orange in colour so easily located
- Fold up into a 20cm W x 5cm D x 35cm L box
- Easily stored in the car boot
- Ideal winter car safety idea
- Carry in the boot with warning triangle, shovel and blankets