Super 7 Propagator
The Super 7 Mini Propagator is ideal to fit on a window-sill, measuring 76cm x 18cm, the electrically heated base uses only 15 Watts of power and it comes complete with seven 'quarter size' covered, vented seed trays....More information
The Super 7 Mini Propagator is ideal to fit on a window-sill, measuring 76cm x 18cm, the electrically heated base uses only 15 Watts of power and it comes complete with seven 'quarter size' covered, vented seed trays. For anyone who loves growing seeds, a heated propagator is a vital piece of equipment. Mini-seed trays and lids are available separately, allowing you to increase your growing potential and produce crops in succession for a constant supply of fresh produce.
- It's slim design fits neatly on a window sill, the seven vented cells means you can grow different varieties in individual trays, and being heated gets your seeds off to a flying start
- Heated base height is 4.5cm above ground and 1.8cm deep
- Propagator is not thermostatically controlled and will increase the ambient temperature of the compost by around 8 degrees C
- Best results obtained by positioning propagator in a warm location eg. heated greenhouse or on a sunny windowsill
- Each tray measures 15.5cm long x 9.5cm wide x 4.5cm deep
- Extra mini-seed trays and cover lids available (see options menu above)
quick delievery-well made -easy to use -- wonderfull results-just a great bit of kit .
Fits perfectly on a standard window sill, with 7 sturdy seed trays included. I would recommend this product as well as the excellent service from Harrod Horticultural.
The propagator arrive very quickly after ordering and was well packaged. It survived being dropped over the back gate by the delivery service, with no note through the door, although I was in all day! The propagator is working well and the first seedling are through. A good buy for those short on greenhouse space.
What The Press Say
On Test - Indoor Growing - Dave Finkle
Best Buy - The Super 7 Propagator storms in and steals the show! It fairs well in many ways but for me the most impressive factor has to be the individual pods that are fitted with adjustable vents. The possibilities just open up and give you every opportunity to grow anything at any time, whether it is seeds or cuttings. This item is the ultimate lynch pin in any garden and has to be my favourite product so far. For less than £35 it is simply brilliant!
Tried and Tested small propagators - Geoff Hodge
Quality***** Strong plastic heater base. The mini propagators are also made from rigid plastic. Performance*****Some heat is lost between the mini propagators as the base isn't topped with a complete cover. Maximum temperature 19C (66F). Usability**** A narrow propagator, so perect for windowsills and other narrow places. Value****