Standard Half Lattice Arch with Bench
Our Roman Half Lattice Standard Garden Arch and Bench Seat is ideal for displaying fragrant climbing flowers and creating a stunning seating area...More information
Our Roman Half Lattice Standard Garden Arch and Bench Seat is ideal for displaying fragrant climbing flowers and creating a stunning seating area
The half lattice garden arch and bench seat is based on our best selling Superior Roman Lattice Arch but features welded wire mesh panels on the sides, engineered from zinc plated steel wire which is high temperature powder coated in the same matt black finish as the arch framework . These intricate lattice panels really enhance the arch and are perfect for climbing plants.
The extra strength square steel arch framework, is made from galvanised steel and is powder coated inside and out, carrying a 10 year framework guarantee. All the connectors and flush fittings are finished in black for a discreet and stylish finish.
The integral seat features a slatted seat top design with modern curved legs and sits 0.45m H from ground level
With the RHS endorsement and a 10 year structural guarantee you can be sure the Roman Half Lattice Garden Arch and Seating will prove to be a valuable and long lasting focal point in your garden.
- Endorsed by the RHS
- Designed and manufactured by us in the UK
- 10 year framework guarantee
- Arch measures 1.5m W x 2.45m H and 60cm deep
- The integral seat features a slatted seat top design with modern curved legs and sits 0.45m H from ground level
- Unique 25mm x 1.5mm wall square section steel framework provides exceptional strength
- Maintenance free welded wire mesh panel engineered from zinc plated steel wire
- Steel Framework is fully galvanised and matt black polyester powder coated for a weatherproof finish
- Black flush fitting connectors include steel inserts for greater strength and rigidity
- Heavy duty black stainless steel bolts
- Roman Half Lattice Standard Arch is designed to be installed directly into soil
- Arch uprights are an additional 40cm long for securing/digging into soil
- Hole former available for easy ground installation
- Ideal for roses, clematis, honeysuckle and all climbing plants to create a stunning seating area
- Self Assemby required - Full assembly and installation instructions provided
EXTRA OPTIONS & MADE TO MEASURE!
We are here to help with your Garden Arch Project and can offer a complete Made to Measure Service if you can't see the ideal size for your garden.
Above Ground Fixings
If you wish to fix your Garden Arch above ground on a concrete surface, we can supply surface mount sockets that the arch uprights can then slot into. This option costs approx 25%-30% extra. Please call 0333 400 1444 (8.30am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri) for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org