Soaker Hose Kits
Our Soaker Hose Kits use a low pressure porous hose to delivers droplets of water to the surface of your allotment beds, raised beds, kitchen garden plot, vegetable patch or even to your lawn...More information
Our Soaker Hose Kits use a low pressure porous hose to delivers droplets of water to the surface of your allotment beds, raised beds, kitchen garden plot, vegetable patch or even to your lawn.
All three sizes of Soaker Hose Kit (15, 30 and a jumbo 50m long version) can be run off water butts or even connected directly to the mains to provide continuous economical garden watering.
The Soaker Hose Kits drastically reduce wastage of this valuable commodity by seeping small but constant amounts of water into the soil.
For lush lawns and totally undercover watering, the hose can be permanently buried under grass or soil.
All kits are supplied with various fittings allowing you to customise the hose to your own garden situation. Expect to water soil up to 50cm either side of the porous Soaker Hose pipe, which is best laid in loops to ensure even coverage.
15m Soaker Hose Kit comprises of: 15m soaker hose, 1 straight, 1 tee, 1 elbow connector and 2 end stops
30m Soaker Hose Kit comprises of: 30m soaker hose, 2 straight, 2 tee, 2 elbow connectors and 4 end stops
50m Soaker Hose Kit comprises of: 50m soaker hose, 2 straight, 2 tee, 2 elbow connectors and 4 end stops
50m Soaker Hose Fittings Kit comprises of: 2 straight, 2 tee, 2 elbow connectors and 4 end stops
- Ideal low pressure watering system
- Runs off water butt or mains
- If using mains supply only need to open tap very slightly
- Very economical to run
- Lay on soil surface or bury beneath a lawn for invisible watering
- Soaker Hose is same size as a hose pipe (½" diameter) so will accept all standard hosepipe fitting
- Porous Soaker Hose made from recycled car tyres
- Hose just seeps water directly onto soil surface
- Water seeps directly into soil minimising evaporation loss
- In normal soil conditions water will soak up to 50cm from pipe
- Lay Soaker Hose pipe in loops to ensure even watering
- Install permanently or remove after growing season
- Ideal for thirsty vegetables such as potatoes, broad beans and courgettes
- Fittings included for customising Soaker Hose Kits
- Soaker Hose pipe is easily cut with scissors
- Simply join to a standard hosepipe with connectors to cross pathways or reach bed from water supply
I bought 4 long lengths for our communal garden for the herbaceous border. It was much more effective than top watering with a sprinkler as well as labour saving. So, I got this one for my sons Xmas present
This product is so easy too install, and is alot more effective than I thought, It will save you alot of time in the garden.