Keeping leaves and other plant debris out of your pond has long challenged gardeners and fish enthusiasts, but our Raised Steel Pond Covers provide the perfect solution. Combining the strength of black, polyester powder coated, galvanised steel with the protective qualities of our 19mm mesh knotted netting, the steel pond covers effectively keep leaves and debris out of your pond and helps to protect fish too.
Falling leaves decompose and cause algae to flourish but thanks to the Raised Steel Pond Cover designs - available in a wide range of sizes from 1.5m square up to 3.5m square - cloudy water could be a thing of the past! Herons and other fish predators will also struggle to penetrate the knotted net and the steel framework blends into the garden background.
Please note that the Steel Pond Covers are not designed or guaranteed to prevent children or pets from falling into ponds, and young children should always be supervised near garden ponds or water.
- Steel Pond Covers manufactured from 25mm/1" square x 1.5mm thick, galvanised and black polyester powder coated steel
- Covered with high quality polyethylene 19mm square mesh knotted net
- Raised Pond Covers are 40cm High to avoid marginal planting
- Also available in Flat Steel Pond Cover versions
- Netting is whipped neatly onto frame with twine
- Simple to assemble
- Pond covers available in a wide range of sizes from 1.5 sqm to 3.5 sqm
- Lay covers side by side to span larger ponds
- Frames can be easily moved or stored
- 19mm mesh netting will collect all but the smallest of leaves
- Ideal way of preventing leaves and other debris from entering the pond
- Effective deterrent to herons and other predators
- Framework identical to that used on our Heavy Duty Steel Fruit Cages
- Self Assembly required - Full instructions included
- No more struggling with awkward, wet netting
- 10 year framework guarantee
We also offer a complete Made to Measure service if you don't see the size or style you want - contact our Made to Measure team:-