Quadgrow - Self Watering Planter
Expect 2x bigger harvests with the Quadgrow!
The Quadgrow is a fantastic alternative to growing vegetables in growbags or pots, producing bigger harvests and even keeps plants watered for 10 days while you are on holiday...More information
The Quadgrow is a fantastic alternative to growing vegetables in growbags or pots, producing bigger harvests and even keeps plants watered for 10 days while you are on holiday.
Ideal for tomatoes and all other plants usually grown in a grow bag (including beans, aubergines, peas and peppers).
The 130cm long by 24cm wide Quadgrow growing system is so easy to set-up and use - simply fill the SmartReservoir and the FeederMats in the pots pull water up to the roots when they need it. The plants have access to water whenever they need it so there is no risk of the common gardening problems of tomatoes or other vegetables splitting or of blossom end rot.
The best selling Quadgrow has many fans, including the editor of Garden Answers magazine and Kitchen Garden magazine and was featured in the Daily Mirror and Daily Mail.
Buy 2 Quadgrow Planters & SAVE £16 with our Extra Value Offer.
Holiday Watering Kits which provide a 25 litre reservoir of water lasting up to 2 weeks are also available - ideal if you like getting away regularly or if you just forget to top up the base reservoir!
- Quadgrow measures 130cm L x 24cm W
- Ideal for growing herbs, salads, fruit and vegetables on the patio, in the greenhouse or in the conservatory
- Self Watering - will keep plants watered for 10 days using SmartMat capillary matting
- Almost completely maintenance-free
- Self watering and feeding
- Impossible to over or under-water plants
- Features 4 x 11 litre growing pots
- Plants do not stand directly in water
- 12 month guarantee
- Optional Holiday Watering Kits available
- Clear plastic propagation and frost/pest protection lids also available
- Ideal for holiday watering and summer patio growing
- Use year after year
- Simple to set-up and pack away at end of season - jargon-free instructions
- Made in England
- 12 month guarantee
I grew peppers under identical conditions, in the Quadgrow and in a normal plant pot. The experiment wasn't completely scientific, but the Quadgrow plants grew at roughly three times the rate, and produced much healthier plants with a much bigger crop of fruit. Have since used it to grow fantastic basil. Two or three other people have bought them after seeing the results I was getting.
What The Press Say
The Quadgrow is the answer to most gardeners' prayers, no more coming home to parched peppers and thirsty tomatoes.
No more struggling to keep up with the twice daily watering tour.