Pot Cleaning Brush
The Pot Cleaning Brush is perfect for scrubbing and removing ground-on dirt, old soil and algae which regularly afflict garden and plant pots, spoiling their look and housing all manner of garden pests and soil-borne diseases...More information
The handle is made from rubber wood, a waste product of the rubber industry so the brush can add eco-friendly to its bulging CV - which also includes well designed, hard wearing, densely-packed bristles and an ideal shape for reaching all edges of decorative and garden pots. The perfect addition to any tool or potting shed or greenhouse, the Pot Cleaning Brush measures 10cm in diameter and stands 24cm in height (that's 4" x 9½").
- Measures 10cm W x 24cm H (4" x 9½")
- Ideal for removing grime, dirt, soil and algae from pots
- Use to clean decorative pots along with heavy-use general garden containers
- Removes waste soil which can harbour pests and diseases
- Rubber wood handles so will not crack, weather or split
- Hard wearing
- Densely-packed bristles for effective cleaning
- Nice gift idea for any gardener
Does what it says on the tin ---- Cleans pots!! A coat of Linseed oil on the handle and it should last a long time. Hope it doesn't go missing like the last one I purchased!!!!
What The Press Say
If you're a hoarder of terracotta pots, you'll find this specially designed brush invaluable come spring when they all need a good clean. The stiff, densely packed bristles easily fit into the nooks and crannies of any large pot. Made in the UK using FSC timber.