Plastic Garden Tracks
The Plastic Garden Track allows you to create an instant extra wide garden path or walkway in seconds by simply joining the heavy duty plastic tiles together with linking clips....More information
Buy 2 & SAVE £3 on Plastic Garden Tracks
The Plastic Garden Track creates a 39cm wide, 3m long movable pathway for the garden and further Garden Tracks can be clipped together to increase the length of any walkway. The side link kits also allow you to create wider paths and panels to cover any area as well.
- Plastic Garden Track made from tough and weatherproof injection moulded plastic
- Measures 39cm wide and 3 metres long
- Packs away flat for easy storage
- The track enables you to work on lawns, gravel or beds without compacting or damaging the soil
- Supplied with two extra linking clips, allowing additional garden tracks to be joined lengthways
- For a wider path, clip 2 plastic garden tracks together with the side link kit (available separately)
- Side link kit contains 24 double link pins
EXTRA VALUE SAVER : buy 2 plastic tracks and save £3!
This was the second double set of tracks that I have purchased and I wish I had had them when I ran an allotment!
I bought a double pack of green plastic 'roll up' pathway - it is my third order of this item so it is evident that I find it very fit for purpose. Despite ordering in the busy pre-Christmas season, the order was fulfilled within a few days, which I was really impressed with.
It takes just a few minutes to clip the track together and make it as long or as short as you need. It does an excellent job of preventing muddy tracks over wet lawns or wheelbarrows sinking into the garden. Lightweight and easy to move and then roll up and store ready for next time.
What The Press Say
What To Buy
Getting a wheelbarrow across your plot can sometimes be difficult if the soil is soft but using a Garden Track helps. The track is made of weatherproof injection-moulded plastic. A wooden version of the track is also available. The Garden Track would also be ideal for creating a path down the centre of your greenhouse, polytunnel or fruit cage.