The mesmerising, curvilinear style of our Ogee Garden Pergola which comes together in a distinctive point offers a particularly commanding presence in the garden.
The structure provided by our Ogee Arch Garden Pergola is breathtaking, makes a real visual impact in your garden and when you consider the same top quality materials and expertise in design and manufacture which goes into our existing Garden Arch range is used on the Ogee Pergola, you'll welcome the substance as well as the style!
The Pergola Base Unit consists of 3 linked arches, simply choose the length of the base unit, then select the width of the pergola and finally add the extension kits to reach the required overall length.
As with our Garden Arches, the garden pergolas are designed for below ground installation with 40cm/16" allowed on each upright for ground insertion.
- Ogee Arch Garden Pergola Base Units are available in 4 width options 1.5m, 2m, 2.5m & 3m
- All base units are available in 2 length options 2.08m & 3.08m
- 1.5m Wide Base Unit measures 2.52m High
- 2m Wide Base Unit measures 2.86m High
- 2.5m & 3m Wide Base Units measures 2.91m High
- Quality steel framework is made from 1.5mm thick x 25mm square steel section
- 10 year guarantee
- Framework galvanised inside and out
- Laser cut front plates
- Powder coated textured black finish
- Durable steel reinforced connectors fit inside the bar for a flush and neat finish
- Stainless steel bolts have a discreet black coating
- Pergola built from a BASE unit consisting of 3 connected arcs and as many EXTENSION kits to achieve the overall length
- Choose your preferred length of BASE unit and EXTENSION kit and a width/height size
- Extra 40cm/16” is allowed on each upright for inserting the uprights into the ground
- 2 sizes of base units available - 2.08m L (1.03m distance between each arc) & 3.08m L (1.53m distance between each arc)
- Corresponding extension kit sizes are 1.03m L and 1.53m L
- Self Assembly required - full assembly and installation instructions included
- For additional extension kits for an exisiting pergola please contact our Customer Service Team on 0333 400 6400 (local rate)
EXTRA OPTIONS & MADE TO MEASURE!
We are here to help with your Garden Pergola Project and can offer a complete Made to Measure Service. If you don't see the ideal size for your garden please contact our Made to Measure team:
Above Ground Fixings
If you wish to fix your Garden Pergola above ground on a concrete surface, we can supply surface mount sockets that the arch uprights can then slot into. This option costs approx 25%-30% extra. Please call 0333 400 1444 (8.30am to 5.30pm Mon-Fri) for details or email email@example.com