Louvre Window Kit
This Louvre Window Kit consists of the operating components for a six-bladed louvre, complete with all the fixings required for fitting to an aluminium greenhouse...More information
This Louvre Window Kit consists of the operating components for a six-bladed louvre, complete with all the fixings required for fitting to an aluminium greenhouse. A Louvre Window placed low in the sides or end of any greenhouse will help improve airflow and aid summer ventilation; both desirable traits when growing in a greenhouse.
Increased airflow will help keep humidity levels down and avoid the conditions that certain fungal diseases - such as botrytis - enjoy, and the adjustable cooling effect of the louvre window in the summer will be welcomed by plants and gardeners alike. Glass blades for the Louvre Window Kit are not supplied, but the pane you will have to remove to fit the unit can be cut to minimise waste. Glass panes are also available from glass merchants or glaziers who will usually cut the glass into slats to fit the kit. The Louvre Window Kit replaces a 61cm (24") square pane.
- Louvre Window Kit fits almost all aluminium greenhouses
- Glass blades not included
- Remove a 61cm (24") square pane to fit
- Pane of glass removed for fitting can be cut to fit louvre blades, minimising waste
- 4mm polycarbonate also suited as glazing material
- Additional glass available from glass merchants or glaziers
- Ideal form of summer ventilation
- 6 blades
- Fully adjustable
- Best fitted at ground level in ends or sides of greenhouse
- Helps reduce humidity
- Blades direct cool air up into greenhouse allowing warm air to escape through roof vents
- Not compatible with Robinson greenhouses
- Fit our Louvre Window Opener for fully automated operation
Very pleased with the purchase,The delivery was quick and product well packaged. easy to fit and performs well.
expensive enough ! but no glass, crazy