The Gothic Garden Arch mimics the typical church window form found in stunning buildings across the world and represents the best way to bring this powerful, pointed, height-suggesting shape to your garden vista - and with the glorious effects a tunnel of Gothic Arches can create, we've got some Special Offers on multiple purchases of this beautiful structure.
Manufactured from the same top quality, 10 year guaranteed materials used in the construction of our steel fruit cages - extra strength, 1.5mm thick x 25mm square steel section which is both pre-galvanised and powder coated to give a resilient and extremely attractive matt black finish and plastic capped, flush fitting steel connectors - along with black stainless steel bolts, the RHS endorsed Gothic Arch is likely to be around for a long time!
Like the other stunning garden arch designs in our range - the Roman and Ogee - the Gothic metal garden arch is designed to be installed directly into the soil (we've provided an additional 40cm on each upright to secure into the ground along with optional floor fixing pins).
The result is a secure and stylish venue to display your climbing ornamentals, fruit and even vegetables! The Gothic Garden Arch is available in three fixed width, height and depth options - 1.5m, 2m and 2.5m wide, 2.4m, 2.77m and 2.9m high and 60cm, 1.05m and 1.55m respectively.
- Gothic Garden Arch endorsed by the RHS
- Available in 3 fixed width and height options
- Gothic Arches available in 60cm, 1.05m and 1.55m depths
- Smaller arch is 1.5m W x 2.4m H
- Medium sized Gothic Arch measures 2m W x 2.77m H
- Largest Gothic Garden Arch is an imposing 2.5m W x 2.9m H
- Frame manufactured from pre-galvanised extra strength 1.5mm thick x 25mm square steel for optimum strength
- Stunning matt black powder coat finish
- 10 year framework guarantee
- Flush fitting plastic capped steel connectors
- Heavy duty black stainless steel bolts
- Gothic Arch is designed to be installed directly into soil
- Gothic Arch uprights are an additional 40cm long for securing/digging into soil
- Ideal for roses, clematis, honeysuckle and all climbing plants including vegetables
- Create a magical tunnel effect with a series of arches
- Ideal for segmenting garden or framing a feature plant or structure
- Self Assembly required - Full assembly and installation instructions provided
EXTRA OPTIONS & MADE TO MEASURE!
We are here to help with your Garden Arch Project and can offer a complete Made to Measure Service. If you don't see the ideal size for your garden please contact our team:
call: 0845 218 2110
or download our bespoke garden arch form and send it to us.