Compact Herb Garden Gift Voucher
There really is no excuse for not adding fresh herbs to your dishes with this Compact Herb Garden, consisting of eight herb favourites supplied as plug plants in 9cm bio-degradable pots...More information
There really is no excuse for not adding fresh herbs to your dishes with this Compact Herb Garden, consisting of eight herb favourites supplied as plug plants in 9cm bio-degradable pots.
The stats are impressive; all the plants have been raised organically by growers with over 70 years experience, and the seed and compost used is Soil Association approved. Perfect as a gift or present for both the gardener and the chef, the herbs can be accommodated in pots or containers so space is not an issue; grow on the patio, in the courtyard, on a roof or balcony or in window boxes - perhaps even supplement the plants in an existing kitchen garden - and enjoy the taste that only fresh-picked herbs can provide.
Looking for a novel gardening present? As the Compact Herb Garden is ordered by voucher, it makes a great gift for a gardener.
To receive your plants, simply redeem the Compact Herb Garden Voucher by filling out the enclosed freepost postcard or visiting Rocket Gardens. Your plants will then be despatched and you’ll have an instant garden to tend!
Plant Despatch Window – Late April to mid October.
- Extended growing season – Compact Herb collection available until October
- Perfect for all gardeners or any budding chefs!
- Very little space required just a few pots or containers
- Herbs supplied in 9cm bio-degradable pots
- Suitable for patio, courtyard, balcony, roof terrace or even windowbox growing
- All plants grown organically without the use of pesticides, herbicides, chemical sprays and fertilisers
- No artificial heating used in growing plants - less use of fossil fuel and stronger plants develop
- Full growing instructions included with each collection
- Just redeem voucher/complete postcard indicating when you’d like your Compact Herb Garden to arrive
Your plants will all be delivered at the same time, so please ensure you have your beds ready and waiting for their arrival. Although your plants have been fully hardened off, you may need to offer some initial protection from weather conditions until the plants become acclimatised to your garden - we recommend insulating fleece. The contents of this garden may also vary slightly depending upon the season.