Cascata Water Butt (245 litre)
An attractive 245 litre rain water butt with built in planter combines traditional terracotta styling with the durability of modern plastics and is able to withstand extremes of temperature...More information
This attractive 245 litre rain water butt with built in planter combines a traditional terracotta styling with the durability of modern plastics. Able to withstand extremes of temperature and will not chip, crack or fade.
- Timeless aesthetic elegance of ceramics with the durability of modern plastics
- Attractive built in planter which can also be used as a bird bath
- 245 litre water barrel constructed in tough roto molded plastic
- Will withstand extreme temperatures and will not chip or crack over time
- Built in filter/screen guard which sits between the planter and water barrel
- 6ft garden hose, a shut off valve connector and brass tap is included
- Flexible ways to connect barrel either with a diverter or taking the down pipe directly into the top of the water butt
- There are 2 holes towards the top of the butt that can be used to take a raintrap and diverter.
- Tap position is 10" (25.4cm) from the bottom
What The Press Say
Water Butts On Test
'Best Buy' Flexibility 5***** Durability 5***** Practicality 5***** This water butt not only looks really good and would bring a little architecture to your garden, but it also has a few tricks up its sleeve! Undestructible and solid in build, it manages to look delicately refined, too. The terracotta finish really has you fooled into thinking it is a huge pot but it's more than that. Something I liked is the fact there is a nice solid plastic filter in the lid that allows you to remove any build-up of leaves that get washed down the gutter. Another great finishing touch to the product has to be the dual purpose lid, you have the choice of using it as a planter or bird bath, which is a great idea. All in all, it's well worth its price tag.