334 Litre ComposTumbler
Was £289.95 - Now £269.95 - Save £20!
Speed up composting with the 334 litre ComposTumbler. Regular turning efficiently mixes the material in the composter, allowing the natural bacteria to work faster making ready to use compost in weeks not months...More information
Just spin the drum of the 334 litre ComposTumbler a couple of times once a day and this efficient mixing will allow the natural bacteria to work fast - success with your ComposTumbler is almost guaranteed when you follow the easy tips and recipes in the valuable guide 'How to Make Superior Compost' - supplied FREE with your ComposTumbler!
- Reduces what is traditionally a ten-month process into as little as 14 days
- The drum sits 33cm off the ground, ideal for effortless loading and turning
- Screened vents to ensure even air flow and rapid decomposition and the draining of liquid produced by the process
- The liquid or Compost Tea can be diluted 10:1 and used as a fertiliser ensuring that absolutely nothing goes to waste
- Galvanised metal drum measures 107cm high x 107cm wide x 84cm deep
- 5 year guarantee
- Use with the Sifter Screen for a finer grade of compost
- 5 Year Guarantee!
Success with your ComposTumbler is almost guaranteed when you follow the easy tips and recipes you'll find in the valuable guide to making compost - 'How to Make Superior Compost.' It's yours FREE with your ComposTumbler!
This is a very good quality product and quite easy to put together provided you have the right tools and a bit of inginuity. The down side is that you have to be very precise as to the mix of compostable materials you need. (Obviously written for the US market). I am enjoying using the compost tumbler and it is good exercise but unfortunately i haven't yet got any usable compost out of it.
Expensive and too early to tell if it really makes decent compost. Easy to assemble but the tin drum is not quite as sturdy as I would like for this sort of money: particularly around the door as the drum tends to buckle under the strain of the latches. I suspect the metal parts may not live up the UK weather for too long, so lets hope spares are readily available.
FREE booklet with every purchase of a ComposTumbler
Designed to make your understanding of the process as easy as possible and will serve as a quick reference guide for every aspect of your compost making experience.
Compost in 14 Days!
The ComposTumbler uses a unique process to make great compost in 14 days.You can make compost in 3 easy steps with a ComposTumbler.
Collect Organic Waste
1. Just collect a variety of organic waste materials from your yard, property and garden. Put them in your ComposTumbler, close the door, and immediately give the drum 5 turns.
Turn Your Compost
2. Give the drum 5 turns every day, once a day, for the next 13 days.
Finished Compost in 14 days!
3. On the 14th day open the door and tumble out your finished compost.
Be sure the mix of ingredients you put in contains wastes high in nitrogen and carbon for a good balance.
What The Press Say
Products: This month's smallholding accessories - Tip Top Tumbler
Compost tumblers can help turn what is traditionally a ten-plus month practice into a 14-day fast-track composting process. Fill with your organic waste from the garden and kitchen and give the drum a couple of spins once a day. Any liquid produced by the composting process Ã¢â‚¬â€œ which traditionally leaches into the soil and is wasted Ã¢â‚¬â€œ can be collected and used as a high potash feed.